Monday, 16 February 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge!

Before
After



Hooray! I have managed to complete a challenge on the day it was set! The challenge for this week over at 'Cupcake Craft Challenge' is to alter something. I have had these drawers for at least 10 years. I gave them to my sister when I left home to get married and they seem to have found their way back to me. They have been sitting on my cupboard for a while with nothing in them and looking a bit miserable. What a great opportunity to jazz them up and put them to good use. I have turned them into ribbon storage.

11 comments:

Carol said...

This is fabulous Sarah, what a great idea and how much better do they look now!

Hugs
Carol x

Donna said...

Wow Sarah this is absolutely amazing and must have taken quite a lot of work to alter, its brilliant :) Donna x

Charlotte said...

Like the draws Sarah. I am sure they used to be mine! Ha Ha. I should have kept them to put all my craft stuff in that I am accumulating.

Jilly said...

The drawers look absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at ccc

KarenB said...

Fantastic brilliant idea!

Jeannette said...

I love your drawers, you did a great job with them, and a fab use for them too. I have so many ribbons all over the place, maybe if I sorted them out like you did I'll know what I have and start using them. Thanks for joining in.

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these are gorgeous! i bought some similar drawers AGES ago, and still haven't got around to tarting them up!!

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these are gorgeous! i bought some similar drawers AGES ago, and still haven't got around to tarting them up!!

TCake said...

these are fab...i too have a cupboard like that!!....

tiggertastic said...

what a fantastic make, well done sarah on making it into the top 5, Sarah x

Jessica said...

great idea!! i have been looking for some morepactical way to store my ribbons and this is perfect! out to my craft stores today to find something to pop them in. thanks for the inspiration :)