Monday, 30 March 2009

What a relief!


I was preparing myself for an evening full of GCSE coursework marking which put me in a grumpy mood as I would have preferred to have had a go at this weeks 'Cupcake Craft Challenge'. However, once I had unloaded my car, got my marking sheets out and started looking through the folders to my surprise.........they had all been marked up to date! This doesn't happen very often so I must be mega organised at the mo! So here is this weeks entry for 'Cupcake Craft Challenge'!

12 comments:

Pascale said...

Glad you got that marking done a really beautiful card Hugs pascale :)

Jenny said...

super cute card!

Alison said...

Love the rich colours on this card and the owl stamp is just fab!

Ida / Little said...

This is my fave card in this weeks challenge. Its gorgeous!! :) Glad the marking gave you a pleasant surprise to that you could play and make this beautiful card :)

Charlotte said...

I really like the colours you have used and the papers to go with it. Di you use your new copic markers on the owl?

Lynsey said...

Great card Sarah! Glad you managed to find time to make it.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Debs said...

Love the gorgeous colours, and yor owl is so tweet lol
Debs

tiggertastic said...

oh i love this card, the owl is so sweet and the colours are excellent

Sarah x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wonderful card, love the papers and the cute image.
Carole :D

Anne said...

Ooh this is lovely, I do like owls on cards :).

Cherry said...

Thanks for your comment - it was partly your site that inspired me to join in this challenge. I love your card. Totally sympathise about the marking - always nice when you are ahead and can craft. XXX

Ida / Little said...

Congratulations on making the Top 5 at CCC!!! :)