Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Fathers Day




Here is my card that I have made for my Dad for 'Fathers Day'! I have decided to enter it for the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week too! I enjoyed making this one as I have not had much quality time to sit and make cards recently so I made myself do it last night! It was a late night as I didn't finish it till 10.30pm and then went to bed dreaming about card stuff! Awful sleep! Hubby kept talking in his sleep too! Aaaaargggghhhhh! Soooooo, therefore, I am a bit (very) grouchy today! Early to bed tonight me thinks!

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a fab 'dad' book. I love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Fab word book, I love the colour tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous Dad book, the papers and colors are really nice. And I like the tickets you have put on :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida

POPPET said...

Hi Sarah, i love these word books they are so nice, yummy papers you have used, thanks for joining us at cupcake, hugs Pops x x x

brenda said...

Hi Sarah, this is lovly, your Dad will love it. I made something very similar for my Dad last year which he adored, sadly he died at Christmas, but I may still make one in his domemory - do hope that dosent sound morbid.

Do hope George is doing OK.

B x

jeannettespages said...

This is super, I love those papers they are yummy. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Shari said...

This is awesome! The colors and how it opens. Great job and congrats on the top 5

raindropecho said...

This is great! Congrats on the Top %!